Thursday, February 9, 2012

New Job Means I'm Meeting My Goals

Hoorah for me! Today I landed a job at...duh duh duhh...McDonalds! It's not the best job in the world, but it's a job nonetheless, and that means I will meet my goal of having an income of $500 before the end of the month!

That's actually a relief for me, but being out of the workforce for so long means I am completely nervous, yet excited that I now am finally, back in the workforce.

I'm wondering when I should tell them that I am pregnant though. I figured I will work for a couple weeks to a month before telling them and then let them know I wanted to show them that my pregnancy doesn't limit my abilities as an employee. I think they'll find that quite acceptable.

I know they won't be able to give me full time hours right from the start, but I will most likely get part time hours for sure. Let's wait to see how this goes over the next couple of weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment