Monday, February 6, 2012

Monthly Goals - February

So, this is my first recap of what I have in all of my accounts. It'll be a bit boring, because I have absolutely no money to my name. I just opened three new accounts at a Credit Union.

Chequing: $0.00
Savings: $0.00
TFSA: $0.00

Income: 290.00

Goals

Chequing: $0.00
Savings: $20.00
TFSA: $20.00

Income: 500.00

Hopefully I can complete these goals by the end of the month. The reason I have nothing in the chequing account as a goal is because the rest of the money needs to go toward helping my family.

One more goal I started is to raise $1000.00 by the end of this year to help fund my soapmaking business. If you'd like to donate any amount to that fund, click here. I appreciate any and all donations, regardless of size.


No comments:

Post a Comment